NAIOP New Jersey honored some of the real estate industry’s top names recently at its Annual President’s Awards and Hall of Fame Dinner.
The organization, the state’s chapter of a national commercial real estate trade association, announced its volunteer winners and inducted its Hall of Famers earlier this month at the Short Hills Hilton.
“Our volunteers and staff work hand-in-hand on behalf of our industry members, and their success is reflected in our current record-high membership of over 750,” chapter President Dave Gibbons of Elberon Development Group said in a prepared statement. “I thank each and every member who dedicates their time and considerable talents to support the vital work of our association.”
Award winners included:
- Patrick Eichner, Avison Young, NAIOP New Jersey Legacy Award (for more than 30 years of service to the industry and longtime advocacy for the chapter);
- Stacey Weinberg, Federal Business Centers, and Neil Yoskin, Cullen and Dykman LLP, Pillar Award (for their example in active membership, leadership, advocacy and sponsorship);
- Greg Lalevee, ELEC 825, Advocacy Award (for ELEC’s public information efforts in service of funding the state Transportation Trust Fund);
- Patrick Leary, Gottesman Real Estate Partners, Volunteer of the Year Award;
- Brian Golden, JLL, Rising Star Award;
- Dylan Parks of Pine Beach and Jennifer Ryan of Montvale, Frank D. Visceglia Memorial Scholarship (for youth in scouting whose service projects demonstrate outstanding leadership skills).
This year’s Hall of Fame inductees were:
- Jorge Berkowitz, Langan Engineering & Environmental Services;
- Andrew Merin, Cushman & Wakefield;
- Thomas Michnewicz, Somerset Development Group.