Gov.-elect Phil Murphy has named the leadership team for his transition committee, known as Transition2018.
In a news release Monday, Murphy announced the 10 leaders. He had previously announced both committee co-chairs and committee members.
“I’ve committed to ensuring my administration reflects the rich diversity of backgrounds and experiences of New Jerseyans, and my transition will be no different,” Murphy, a Democrat, said in a prepared statement. “Together with our transition committees’ co-chairs and membership, Transition2018’s leadership will ensure my administration is ready to deal with the serious challenges that lay ahead of us.”
The leaders are, in the order they were announced:
- Jose Fernandez, director of transition policy committees;
- Carl Van Horn, senior adviser, strategy and policy;
- Terry Tucker, chief of staff, Lt. Gov.-elect Sheila Oliver;
- Stephanie Lagos, chief of staff, First Lady Tammy Murphy;
- Lynn Hayes, director of personnel;
- Al Alvarez, deputy director for personnel;
- Daniel Bryan, communications director;
- Eric Shuffler, senior adviser, strategic communications;
- Adam Alonso, political affairs director;
- Derrick Green, senior adviser, outreach.