Mountain Lakes-based Vision Real Estate Partners announced it has inked nearly 300,000 square feet of new leases over the past year.
The portfolio, according to Vision, reflects a high demand for quality northern and central New Jersey office space.
“We are seeing stepped-up leasing involving tenants making flight-to-value and -quality opportunities, and significant renewal activity at properties that are positioned to offer collaborative, experiential workplaces that best appeal to today’s workforce demands,” said Sam Morreale, Vision Real Estate Partners’ founder and managing partner.
As part of the past 12-month volume, Vision Real Estate Partners orchestrated a variety of large, long-term leases.
- Billtrust leased 89,000 square feet at 1009 Lenox Drive at the Princeton Pike Corporate Center in Lawrenceville;
- Pelletieri leased 14,000 square feet at 989 Lenox Drive;
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants renewed 19,500 square feet at Princeton South Corporate Center in Ewing;
- Brach Eichler LLC renewed 44,000 square feet at 101 Eisenhower Parkway in Roseland;
- Wells Fargo renewed 13,500 square feet at 1776 On the Green at 67 Park Place East.
“The technology, advertising, media and information sector and professional services organizations continue to be among the most active sectors seeking multitenant space in the New Jersey market,” said Ross Chomik, managing partner. “As a company, Vision Real Estate Partners is deeply focused on establishing a competitive advantage via the creation of superior workplace environments at our owned properties and those we operate for our strategic partners.”