The BroadAcres Office Park in Bloomfield is nearly 90 percent leased due to 65,000 square feet of new office leases and renewals, according to Prism Capital Partners, exclusive leasing and managing agent.
The milestone comes one year after P3 Properties took over ownership of the 380,000-square-foot campus. At the time, it was 72 percent occupied.
Prism Capital Partners, which is headquartered at the campus in Bloomfield, represented P3 Properties in seven new transactions. They were:
- Partnership for Children of Essex leased 26,025 square feet at 300 Broadacres Drive. It relocated from West Orange.
- Climatec LLC, a division of the The Bosch Group, leased 14,382 square feet at 300 Broadacres Drive. It relocated from Clifton.
- National Cable Communications, renewed its 10,351-square-foot lease at 400 Broadacres Drive.
- The Rosenblum Law Firm leased 3,979 square feet at 200 Broadacres Drive.
- Atomy America leased 3,615 square feet at 400 Broadacres Drive.
- SYSTRA Consulting leased 2,696 square feet at 400 Broadacres Drive.
- Finally, Trinity Solar leased 2,341 square feet at 300 Broadacres Drive.
“This is a dynamic ownership entity that has made a clear commitment to enhancing the tenant experience at BroadAcres,” said Edwin Cohen, Prism Capital Partners principal partner. “Ultimately, the completed and planned improvements are securing the property’s position as the region’s preferred high-quality, highly amenitized option for all sized users.”
The four-building, 20-acre office park is located along the Garden State Parkway, between Exits 151 an 153. It is within close proximity to Route 3and 46. Each building is approximately 94,000 square feet.