Of the pool, nine recipients of the 2018 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award come from the Garden State.
The awards will be presented in Washington, D.C., at the Washington Hilton Hotel on April 20.
“The 2018 ENERGY STAR Partners of the Year have demonstrated real leadership, showing how American families and businesses can save energy, save money, and reduce air emissions,” said Bill Wehrum, EPA assistant administrator for air and radian.
The New Jersey ENERGY STAR award honorees are:
- LG Electronics Inc., Englewood Cliffs;
- Merck & Co. Inc., Kenilworth;
- Community Investment Strategies, Lawrence Township;
- Allergan Inc., Madison;
- MaGrann Associates, Mount Laurel;
- Panasonic, Newark;
- Samsung Electronics America Inc., Ridgefield Park;
- New Jersey Board of Public Utilities, Trenton;
- EAM Associates, Wall.
To read more about each of the award winner’s achievements, click here.