R.J. Brunelli & Co. LLC announced Wednesday recently completed lease that will introduce retailers, restaurants and personal service providers to areas throughout New Jersey.
R.J. Brunelli said it brokered nine new leases in North, Central and South Jersey.
They are as follows:
- Dollar Tree, 10,113 square feet, Mount Arlington Plaza on Howard Blvd. and Seasons Drive; Mount Arlington;
- Dollar Tree, 15,513 square feet, Crown Plaza, 461 Route 46, Fairfield;
- Dollar Tree, 10,920 square feet, Navesink Center, Route 36, Atlantic Highlands;
- Dollar Tree, 9,500 square feet, 6820 North Crescent Blvd., Pennsauken;
- MassageLuxe, 2,260 square feet at Boulder Run center in Wyckoff;
- Royal Farms, 913 Middlesex Ave., Metuchen;
- Wing Stop, 1,234 square feet, Edison Commons, Route 27, Edison;
- Vepo Day Spa, 1,261 square feet, Edison Commons, Route 27, Edison;
- Math Genie, 2,011 square feet, Plainsboro Plaza.