The New Jersey Manufacturing Extension Program is now accepting award nominations for the 2018 “Made in New Jersey” Manufacturing Day awards. Winners of the awards will be honored at the “Made in New Jersey” event in celebration of the sixth annual National Manufacturing Day on Friday, October 5, at The Marigold.
Awards nominations will be accepted through July 31, and self nominations are encouraged. For more information, or to submit a nomination in any of the award categories, visit “Made in New Jersey” Manufacturing Day Awards.
Entries will be reviewed by a team of qualified and dedicated judges who will select the winning submissions.
Award categories include:
- Manufacturer of the Year: 4 winners will be chosen in this category;
- Innovator of the Year: 1 winner will be chosen;
- Raymond Hopp Award for Excellence: 1 winner will be chosen.
These awards recognize the state’s top manufacturers for their accomplishments. By applying for the award, manufacturers convey their story of financial growth, manufacturing leadership, market leadership, leadership development and workforce enhancement.
Manufacturers are encouraged to self nominate or nominate another manufacturer, as finalists will be able to:
- Share their story;
- Recognize the hard work and dedication of their employees;
- Promote their significant accomplishments;
- Highlight corporate citizenship;
- Join the ranks of other notable manufacturers;
- Receive news coverage and spotlight;
- Help increase public awareness about the strength and economic significance of New Jersey’s manufacturing community.
NJMEP is a private, not-for-profit organization that improves the profitability and competitiveness of New Jersey’s manufacturers. For more information about Manufacturing Day, please visit: “Made in New Jersey” Manufacturing Day.