Denholtz Associates, a real estate company, announced Tuesday it has leased six office spaces at its newly-renovated office building in Bernardsville.
The leases, Denholtz said, total 16,814 square feet at the property located at 150 Morristown Road.
Denholtz recently completed its capital improvement project at the two-story, 54,599-square-foot, Class A office building. The project included upgrades to the lobby, a new HVAC and replacement of the existing walkway. It also included a new café and lounge area.
The following are the new leases:
- 2,600 square feet with PPT Management, a physical therapy company;
- 5,886 square feet with AmWINS Brokerage of New Jersey, an insurance brokerage;
- 3,028 square feet with Decile.Ten Communications, a boutique medical education agency;
- 3,000 square feet with College Counseling Associates, a college preparation company;
- 1,550 square feet with Multi Media Exposure, a marketing and branding agency;
- 750 square feet with Varian Law LLC, a real estate law firm.
“At Denholtz Associates, it’s our focus to continuously assess the marketplace and identify the ways in which we can better meet the requirements of our current and prospective tenants, and position our buildings to reflect such demands,” said Kristine B. Hurlbut, senior vice president of leasing at Denholtz. “This focus enables us to consistently maintain high occupancy in our office buildings and deliver value back to our investors.”
The building is within close access to Route 202, 24 and 206, and Interstate 78 and 80.
David Zimmel of Zimmel Associates represented Denholtz in the deals.