Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide, a WPP Health & Wellness company, announced 12 new promoted and three new hires at the Parsippany-based medical education group.
The following are the promotions:
- Karen Campbell to senior vice president, account management;
- Craig Gelband to SVP, group medical director;
- Danielle Sidawi to SVP, group medical director;
- Christina Mayer to vice president, medical director;
- Jocelyn Masin to VP, account management;
- Tom Gregory to senior account supervisor;
- Chaitna Kuchinsky to associate medical director;
- Melissa Wang to associate medical director;
- Angela Chrisomalis to senior scientific associate;
- Ashley DeNegre to senior scientific associate;
- Jillian Dietzold to senior scientific associate;
- Cindy Puente to senior scientific associate.
The following are the new hires:
- Beth Brenner-Russo as vice president, account director;
- Marshall B. Rovner as medical director;
- Hannah Reed as program coordinator.