The New Jersey Bankers Association has named its officers and board members for the 2018-19 fiscal year, it announced Tuesday.
The officers and directors of Cranford-based NJBankers guide the group as it represents members’ interests before government and regulatory authorities, provides them with support in public and media relations and professional development, and offers insurance benefit programs.
The new officers are:
- Chairman: William D. Moss, Two River Community Bank;
- First vice chairman: Thomas J. Kemly, Columbia Bank;
- Second vice chairman: Thomas J. Shara, Lakeland Bank.
Moss is CEO and president of Two River Community Bank, having served in various capacities since it was created in 2000. Kemly was named CEO and president of Columbia Bank in 2012, capping a career with the bank that started in 1981 as a management trainee. And Shara has served as CEO and president of Lakeland Bank for more than a decade.
The board members are:
- John Borelli Jr., Newfield National Bank;
- Louis Anthony Costantino Jr., JPMorgan Chase Bank;
- Detlef H. Felschow, Roselle Savings Bank;
- Dianne M. Grenz, Valley National Bank;
- Douglas L. Kennedy, Peapack-Gladstone Bank;
- Steven Klein, Northfield Bank;
- Anthony Labozzetta, SB One Bank;
- Thomas Lupo, Regal Bank;
- Christopher D. Maher, OceanFirst Bank;
- Paula Mandell, M&T Bank;
- Christopher Martin, Provident Bank;
- Michael P. O’Brien, Bank of America Merrill Lynch;
- Kevin B. Peterson, Haddon Savings Bank;
- Preston D. Pinkett III, City National Bank of New Jersey;
- Robert Rey, NVE Bank;
- Patrick L. Ryan, First Bank;
- Larry C. Schmidt, 1st Bank of Sea Isle City;
- Nicholas J. Tedesco Jr., GSL Savings;
- Gregory White, Wells Fargo Bank N.A.
The immediate former chairman is James S. Vaccaro of Manasquan Bank, and the former chairwoman is Angela Snyder of Fulton Bank of New Jersey.