CBRE has arranged five new leases at a Secaucus flex property, it announced recently.
The team of William R. Waxman, Mindy Lissner, Kevin Dudley and David Gheriani arranged the leases at 1 County Road. CBRE serves as exclusive leasing agent for the property, representing the owner, Bhasin Properties.
“Demand for high-quality flex space in Secaucus is strong, and 1 County Road is meeting the demand with a compelling product and superior location,” Dudley said in a prepared statement. “One County Road offers easy and convenient access to New York City as well as a variety of transportation options for employees, and the Class A space itself serves a myriad of users and uses. The thoughtful, modern design makes it a real standout in the market.”
The leases totaled 105,000 square feet of the 242,000-square-foot property, including:
- GOAT, a high-end sneaker marketplace, 27,537 square feet; direct negotiations;
- DDMG Inc., a wholesale men’s apparel company, 27,440 square feet; JLL represented the tenant;
- W Showroom, an online women’s fashion company, 18,390 square feet;
- Power Survey, a provider of electric field testing services, 18,358 square feet; Realty Consultant’s William J. Cariste represented the tenant;
- Alvin Ailey Dance Theater, 17,583 square feet; Avison Young represented the tenant;
- KM Productions, an event production and equipment company, 14,305 square feet; Blau & Berg Co. represented the tenant.
The property, built this year, is a two-building complex that includes 15 Class A units.