R.J. Brunelli & Co. LLC has arranged a number of leases around the state recently, the real estate brokerage firm announced Thursday.
Brunelli, Dollar Tree’s exclusive New Jersey real estate representative, arranged the following deals for the discount retailer:
- 11,513 square feet, 461 Route 46, Fairfield (opening this month);
- 11,416 square feet, Indian Head Plaza, Toms River (opening September);
- 10,532 square feet, 711 Evesham Ave., Somerdale (opening October);
- 10,000 square feet, 13 Cordier St., Irvington (opening October 2019);
- 9,600 square feet, 24 Scotch Road, Ewing (opening March 2019);
- 9,400 square feet, 545 Broad St., Paulsboro (opening this fall);
- 7,625 square feet, Galloping Hill Shopping Center, Union (opening September).
President and Principal Danielle Brunelli brokered all of the Dollar Tree deals.
Other recent transactions include:
- Panchero’s Mexican Grill restaurant, 2,500 square feet, 1919 Route 35, Wall (John Lenaz, senior sales associate, represented the tenant);
- The Max Challenge fitness center, 2,400 square feet, 1802 Route 31, Clinton (R.J. Brunelli represented the tenant);
- Atlantic Apothecary pharmacy, 2,330 square feet, Hamilton Commons, Mays Landing (Danielle Brunelli represented the tenant);
- Smile Society General Dentistry dental office, 2,316 square feet, Princeton-Hightstown Road, West Windsor (Alan Gott, sales associate, represented the landlord);
- Fit Body Boot Camp fitness center, 2,280 square feet, 547 Route 35, Red Bank (R.J. Brunelli represented the landlord);
- Sweet Charlies ice cream and frozen yogurt shop, 1,680 square feet, 2601 Route 516, Old Bridge (Richard Brunelli, chairman and principal, and Danielle Brunelli brokered the lease).