The new ROI-NJ Podcast lets you hear straight from the business leaders and newsmakers in New Jersey. The podcast is a product of ROI-NJ, the premiere business news organization of the Garden State, and hosted by Managing Editor Anjalee Khemlani.
Jose Lozano, CEO and president of Choose New Jersey, and Wesley Mathews, vice president of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority‘s Office of International Trade and Investment discussed the first leg of Gov. Phil Murphy’s economic trip on the last day in Germany.
The governor is now in Israel, focused on the cybersecurity and life sciences sector.
Mathews shares some insight into Murphy’s time as U.S. ambassador to Germany under President Barack Obama, and Lozano discusses the strategy for Choose New Jersey, and why the business community should see the events in Germany as tangible results.
Read all of ROI-NJ’s coverage of Gov. Murphy’s trip:
Listen to more of the ROI-NJ Podcast:
- Episode 1: A talk with Tim Sullivan of the NJEDA
- Episode 2: Ralph Izzo on PSEG’s master plan for energy
- Episode 3: Nicola Michels on Choose New Jersey’s new office in Berlin
- Episode 4: Ralph LaRossa on wind energy
- Episode 5: Audible’s Don Katz on the lessons of Berlin