The new ROI-NJ Podcast lets you hear straight from the business leaders and newsmakers in New Jersey. The podcast is a product of ROI-NJ, the premiere business news organization of the Garden State, and hosted by Managing Editor Anjalee Khemlani.
Sitting in the lobby of a hotel after a grueling eight days in Germany and Israel, Choose New Jersey CEO and President Jose Lozano and New Jersey Economic Development Authority CEO Tim Sullivan recapped the initiatives and achievements from Gov. Phil Murphy’s first economic mission.
The two officials also reflected on the various interactions the New Jersey delegation had throughout the trip.
The governor returns from the trip Tuesday night.
Read all of ROI-NJ’s coverage of Gov. Murphy’s trip:
Listen to more of the ROI-NJ Podcast:
- Episode 1: A talk with Tim Sullivan of the NJEDA
- Episode 2: Ralph Izzo on PSEG’s master plan for energy
- Episode 3: Nicola Michels on Choose New Jersey’s new office in Berlin
- Episode 4: Ralph LaRossa on wind energy
- Episode 5: Audible’s Don Katz on the lessons of Berlin
- Episode 6: Choose N.J.’s Lozano and EDA’s Mathews discuss Murphy’s trip to Germany