The new ROI-NJ Podcast lets you hear straight from the business leaders and newsmakers in New Jersey. The podcast is a product of ROI-NJ, the premiere business news organization of the Garden State, and hosted by Managing Editor Anjalee Khemlani.
Gov. Phil Murphy sums up his eight-day trade mission to Germany and Israel, discussing everything from the Evergreen Fund and startup communities to expanding existing relations with companies while creating new ones — and the desire to do business with both Palestinian and Israeli companies.
Read all of ROI-NJ’s coverage of Gov. Murphy’s trip:
Listen to more of the ROI-NJ Podcast:
- Episode 1: A talk with Tim Sullivan of the NJEDA
- Episode 2: Ralph Izzo on PSEG’s master plan for energy
- Episode 3: Nicola Michels on Choose New Jersey’s new office in Berlin
- Episode 4: Ralph LaRossa on wind energy
- Episode 5: Audible’s Don Katz on the lessons of Berlin
- Episode 6: Choose N.J.’s Lozano and EDA’s Mathews discuss Murphy’s trip to Germany
- Episode 7: Lozano and Sullivan recap Gov. Murphy’s trip to Germany, Israel