R.J. Brunelli & Co. announced Thursday it has completed a series of leases in New Jersey and Delaware.
The deals are as follows:
- Dollar Tree, 9,000 square feet, The Marketplace, Route 34 and Disbrow Road, Matawan;
- Action Uniform Co., 3,000 square feet, The Marketplace, Route 34 and Disbrow Road, Matawan;
- Dollar Tree, 13,717 square feet, Tano Mall, Amboy and Pierson Avenues, Edison;
- Goodwill Industries, 12,816 square feet, Navesink Center, Route 36, Middletown;
- Ten Dimes, 1,460 square feet, Main Street Shopping Center, Main Street and Old Stage Road in East Brunswick;
- HairSpace, 1,407 square feet, Main Street Shopping Center, Main Street and Old Stage Road in East Brunswick.
All of the Dollar Tree and Action Uniform leases were brokered by Danielle Brunelli, president and principal of the Old Bridge-based brokerage.
- Delaware Apothecary, 1,650 square feet, Center Pointe Plaza, Churchmans Road, Newark.