New Jersey Small Business Development Centers announced Wednesday it will recognize the success of 15 small business clients from New Jersey at its 16th annual Small Business Growth Awards Luncheon.
John Wisniewski, former member of the New Jersey General Assembly and current member of the NJSBDC Network State Advisory Board, will introduce the small business award winners at the lunch.
“Our annual event is always a memorable one,” Brenda Hopper, CEO and state director NJSBDC network, said. “We honor the successful clients of our network who have forged ahead in the business world. Their advancement is our cause.”
Here are the 15 small business clients to be recognized for their achievements:
- FCC Consulting Services, a technology consulting services company located in Columbus;
- Flying Fish Brewing Co., a craft brewery located in Somerdale;
- In Vitro Diagnostic Solutions, a developer, manufacturer and marketer of diagnostic devices for rare metabolic diseases located in Moorestown;
- Fastening LLC dba Fasten, an online business for children’s swimwear;
- Mama’s Southern Style BBQ 2 LLC, a restaurant in the Vauxhall section of Union Township;
- Tawanda Jackson Insurance Agency Inc., which offers a variety of insurance policies, located in Jersey City;
- Westpy Marketing Services Inc., a provider of promotional products and gift incentives, located in Hackettstown;
- K-DEER Inc., an e-retailer and wholesaler of women’s activewear, located in Westwood;
- Duck Donuts, a donut franchise located in Green Brook;
- Infinity Float LLC, a provider of therapeutic modalities, located in Mount Laurel;
- Diesel and Duke, a burger restaurant, located in New Brunswick;
- FASTSIGNS of Newark, a sign, banner and digital signage franchise;
- Lena Di D.A.N.C.E. and Lena Di Wellness, a wellness and fitness provider, based in Atlantic City;
- Marketreach Inc., a marketing agency located in Lawrenceville;
- Manhattan Signs, a sign service, located in Paterson.
NJSBDC said more than 260 individuals will be in attendance at at the event, which will be held at the Forsgate Country Club in Monroe Township on Dec. 14.
The event is sponsored by PSEG, PNC Bank, City National Bank and Peapack-Gladstone Bank.