The ROI-NJ Podcast lets you hear straight from the business leaders and newsmakers in New Jersey. The podcast is a product of ROI-NJ, the premiere business news organization of the Garden State, and hosted by Managing Editor Anjalee Khemlani.
It’s not the first time the state is doing a Tax Amnesty Program to boost revenues for the year, and Frank Liberi, Tax Amnesty Administrator at the New Jersey Department of the Treasury, and Marita Sciarrotta, Deputy Director for Taxpayer Services, share some insight about the different times the state has done so.
They discuss this year’s Tax Amnesty program, estimated to net the state $200 million for fiscal year 2019, and the ins and outs of the program overall.
Listen to more of the ROI-NJ Podcast:
- Episode 1: A talk with Tim Sullivan of the NJEDA
- Episode 2: Ralph Izzo on PSEG’s master plan for energy
- Episode 3: Nicola Michels on Choose New Jersey’s new office in Berlin
- Episode 4: Ralph LaRossa on wind energy
- Episode 5: Audible’s Don Katz on the lessons of Berlin
- Episode 6: Choose N.J.’s Lozano and EDA’s Mathews discuss Murphy’s trip to Germany
- Episode 7: Lozano and Sullivan recap Gov. Murphy’s trip to Germany, Israel
- Episode 8: Sitting down with Gov. Murphy to talk trade
- Episode 9: Maples on how N.J.’s cybersecurity is on top, but it can improve
- Episode 10: Druses, Forrester on JPMorgan’s $1M investment into Rising Tide Capital
- Episode 11: Lt. Gov. Sheila Oliver on Atlantic City