A 100,000-square-foot office building in West Orange has some new tenants and lease renewals, Sheldon Gross Realty announced Wednesday.
Eric Weston, vice president at the real estate firm, said the three new tenants and seven renewals at 80 Main St. all happened in the past seven months.
Here are the new tenants and renewals:
- Total Family Solutions, 2,196 square feet (new tenant);
- Primary Capital Services, 1,239 square feet (new tenant);
- Mental Health Associates of Essex & Morris County, 9,258 square feet (new tenant);
- Mandelbaum & Mandelbaum, 7,032 square feet (renewal);
- Mandelbaum & Mandelbaum, 2,479 square feet (renewal);
- Eagle Rock Alliance Ltd., 873 square feet (renewal);
- Service Insurance Co., 941 square feet (renewal);
- Metropolitan Mortgage, 1,736 square feet, (renewal);
- Dennis Cleary, 819 square feet (renewal);
- Mykita North America LLC, 1,768 square feet (renewal).
“All these new and renewing tenants collectively testify to what an outstanding facility and location 80 Main Street in West Orange is,” Weston said. “Of course, I’ve known this for a while, since my office is here. What’s really exceptional is that the broad variety of different types of companies and organizations located in the building helps create excellent networking opportunities for all tenants.”