Zimmel Associates has finished the year strong with multiple leases and sales, it announced Thursday.
The new leases are as follows:
- Norcom South LLC, 3,800 square feet at 2163 Oak Tree Road in Edison;
- Accelirate, 2,200 square feet, 505 Thornall St. in Edison;
- Chemyunion, 2,200 square feet, 198 Route 9 South in Manalapan.
- $2.1 million, 17,000 square feet, 27 Schoolhouse Road in Somerset;
- $2.093 million, 12,400 square feet, 71 Suttons Lane in Piscataway.
The one-story, free-standing flex building at 27 Schoolhouse Road was handled by David Zimmel, the company said. Zimmel was hired by Oritani Bank, who foreclosed on the building. The buyer was Nelish Meta, president of Premier Medical Corp.
The free-standing industrial building at 71 Suttons Lane was handled by Jaime Zimmel. Zimmel represented the buyer, Aucta Pharmaceuticals LLC. The seller was represented by NAI DiLeo-Bram Co.