“Burgerim is a popular, fast-growing burger restaurant chain that offers a diverse menu of sliders with options for everyone and every diet,” Marta Villa, senior vice president at JLL, said. “The tenants chose locations in well-known retail shopping environments that were very well-populated with synergistic retailers. These are very densely populated retail markets overall, with an equally growing number of new residential rooftops coming in year-over-year, with a very diverse demographic mix.”
JLL’s team of Villa; Conor Ryan and Blake Shanaphy, associates; and Mark Asayag, CEO and president, Home Quest Properties Corp., represented the following tenants:
- Ridivaan Inc. dba Burgerim, signed a 10-year, 2,852-square-foot lease at 39 Nathaniel Place in Englewood;
- TT Mirza Empire Corp. dba Burgerim, signed a 10-year, 2,417-square-foot least at 1340 Centennial Ave. in Piscataway;
- Huff and Madison dba Burgerim, signed a 10-year, 1,980-square-foot lease at the Greenleaf at the Union retail center, 1235 West Chestnut St., in Union;
- TRK Overseas LLC dba Burgerim, signed a 10-year, 1,950-square-foot lease at The Hub in Metuchen;
- Buraq5 LLC, dba Burgerim, completed a 10-year, 1,880-square-foot lease at the Market Place at Elmwood Park, 430 Market St., in Elmwood Park;
- 3D Diamond Inc. dba Burgerim, signed a 10-year, 1,500-square-foot lease at Riverfront at Cranford Station, 105 Chestnut St., in Cranford;
- Foster Restaurant LLC dba Burgerim, completed a 10-year, 1,400-square-foot lease at 477 South Washington Ave. in Bergenfield.
JLL represented the landlord in these transactions:
- Alvarez Investments LLC dba Burgerim, completed a seven-year, 2,163-square-foot lease at 37 Easton Ave. in New Brunswick.
- JQL 1 LLC dba Burgerim, signed a 10-year, 1,755-square-foot lease at 98 Halsey St. in Newark.