Eligible small businesses in New Jersey are invited to enter the competition between May 2 and May 31 for a chance to pitch their business to a panel of Jets and M&T executives.
All entries received will be judged on the following criteria: Completion of application, depth of community involvement, worthiness of business and brand, and business and sponshorship category “fit” to partner with the Jets and M&T.
Following the application period, five finalists will be invited to attend Pitch Night at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center in July, where they will present their pitches.
The winning small business will receive sponsorship assets valued at $100,000 with the Jets for the 2019 football season.
- Ten EY Coaches Club tickets;
- Stadium signage for all Jets home games;
- Commercial units in Jets gameday radio broadcasts on 98.7 ESPN;
- Opportunity to have an on-site presence at Jets Training Camp presented by M&T Bank;
- Opportunity to have an on-site presence at a Jets home game.
To be eligible, a company must be for-profit, headquartered within the Jets’ home marketing area and have annual revenues less than $10 million.