Brian Carolan from Commvault, Mark Ciano from PNY Technologies and Mike Riccio from Panasonic were honored with the Caren Franzini Hall of Fame award by the New Jersey Tech Council recently at the Westin in Princeton.
The award, presented at the Tech Council’s 2019 CFO Awards, is presented to a current or former chief financial officer for multiple achievements that have elevated the honoree to a level of recognition in the community and among their peers in the technology industry
These efforts can come at one company or several.
Carolan has been with Commvault since 2001. He became the CFO in 2012. Ciano is currently the vice president of finance and administration at PNY Technologies, and Riccio is the CFO and treasurer at Panasonic, where he oversees financial operations for the region and is responsible for ensuring the company’s business units align with overall global business goals.
The award was one of many handed out at the event. Other honorees included:
CFO of the Year
- Winner: Bill Vogt, Discovery Data
- Honorees: Bill Korn, MTBC Inc., and Rex Liu, Modern Meadow
Deal of the Year
- Winner: Steve Sun/Amy Liao, GENEWIZ
- Honorees: Gilles Gade, Cross River Bank, and Suuchi Ramesh, Suuchi Inc.
Financier of the Year
- Winner: Tony Dimun, Nascent Enterprises
- Honorees: Kelly Ford, Edison Partners, and Gina Tedesco, Jumpstart Angel Network