JLL announced Monday it has completed seven retail leases, totaling 24,228 square feet, throughout New Jersey.
- Brick City Brewing Co. dba Newark Local Beer, retail lease, 6,243 square feet, 540 Broad St. in Newark;
- Flemington Furs LLC, retail lease, 6,000 square feet, 100 Reaville Ave. in Flemington;
- 1-800-Got-Junk, office/flex lease, 2,700 square feet, 61-81 East Willow St. in Millburn;
- Una Pizza Napoletana, retail lease, 2,300 square feet, 91A First Ave. in Atlantic Highlands;
- Zaro’s Family Bakery, retail lease, 2,285 square feet, corner of Broad and New streets at the Shoppes on Broad in Newark;
- Gyro King, retail lease, 1,800 square feet, 3600 Park Ave. in South Plainfield;
- AIR Aerial Fitness, retail lease, 1,550 square feet, 1280 Springfield Ave. in New Providence.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
Read more from ROI-NJ
Alice Paul Institute to honor Donald Norcross, Jeannine LaRue, Kimberly Ramalho Seeing opportunity to gain influence, recognition, dozens of N.J.’s South Asian business leaders make trip to D.C. GSI analysis: Key N.J. industries suffer another month of job losses Prager Metis combines with Frank & Co., expands in D.C. area Planned Companies tabs new CRO, COO