Cushman & Wakefield on Monday said in less than seven months, it has leased or renewed more than half of the square footage at 100 Matawan Road, a 132,000-square-foot, Class A office building in Old Bridge.
The commercial real estate services firm said it serves as the exclusive agent for the property, which sits just off Exit 120 of the Garden State Parkway.
Kevin Carton, Todd Elfand, Paul Giannone and Joe Vacca of the firm’s Iselin office head the 100 Matawan Road leasing team.
They represented ownership Signature Acquisitions in the following deals:
- Key Food, a supermarket cooperative, leased 38,311 square feet on the building’s first and second floors. It relocated its headquarters to Old Bridge from Staten Island, N.Y.;
- CentralReach, an electronic health record provider, leased 14,287 square feet. The firm moved its headquarters from Brooklyn, N.Y.;
- Coda Resources, a contract manufacturing and turnkey supply chain solutions firm, leased 7,319 square feet on the third floor;
- Rossow USA, a cosmetic manufacturer, renewed 1,750 square feet.
- Duferco Steel Inc., a steel distributor, renewed 10,961 square feet on the fourth floor.
“100 Matawan Road is thriving under its new ownership – which has quickly established an entrepreneurial spirit by working with us to structure creative deals and increase leasing velocity,” Elfand said. “Each of the new tenants was drawn by the property’s outstanding access and amenities, along with the region’s deep labor pool and excellent highway infrastructure. These same attributes contribute to a strong track record for renewals here – 100 Matawan is an ideal place to establish roots and stay.”
Ownership, C&W said, has plans to upgrade the common area and various amenities throughout the property.
The five-story building has an atrium lobby, outdoor deck and patios, tenant lounge, a coffee bar, WiFi, covered parking, on-site NJ Transit bus service, and more. It is located within close access to the New Jersey Turnpike and route 9, 34 and 35.