Colliers International NJ LLC Inc. brokered five long-term leases at a Bedminster corporate campus, the commercial real estate firm announced recently.
Colliers is the exclusive agent for the property at 1&2 Crossroads, the property at 1 and 2 Crossroads Drive that is owned by Eden Wood Realty Corp. The five transactions totaled about 90,000 square feet at the 150,000-square-foot Class A property.
Richard Mirliss headed the assignment for Colliers, working with Alex Vitro, Jack Callahan and Richard J. Madison. They are based out of the firm’s Parsippany office.
The leases included:
- Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Co., an equipment insurance firm, relocated and expanded at 1 Crossroads Drive; Chris Ostop of JLL represented the tenant;
- Merck & Co., the pharmaceutical company, renewed a lease at 1 Crossroads Drive; Jodie Matthews of JLL was the tenant representative;
- Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, a financial services firm, extended and expanded its lease for a regional sales office at 1 Crossroads Drive; Jeff Babikian of CBRE represented the tenant, a division of Bank of America;
- Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP, a law firm, leased space at 1 Crossroads Drive in a headquarters relocation; Ann Klein and Jeff Kolodkin of Newmark Knight Frank were the tenant brokers;
- Zelis Healthcare, a health care company, renewed and expanded its full-building headquarters lease at 2 Crossroads Drive; Larry Martin of NKF was the broker for the tenant.
“This property’s location and quality have always distinguished it among peer buildings in Somerset County,” Mirliss said in a prepared statement. “Now, the ownership is introducing an amenities program at a level typically associated with larger properties, making 1&2 Crossroads stand out even more as a go-to choice for small and midsize tenants.”
Eden Wood Realty also recently named Colliers as the property manager for the campus. Steve Smith is heading that assignment, with Tom Stagen as new manager.