In addition to $32.6 million in tax incentives for Mars Wrigley Confectionery US LLC, the New Jersey Economic Development Authority will consider nearly $200 million in additional Grow New Jersey requests at Tuesday’s meeting.
They include $55.2 million over a 10-year period for Quest Diagnostics Inc. to consider locating in Clifton, in addition to a $5.9 million sales and use tax exemption.
The preliminary agenda for the meeting, subject to change, also included requests for $40 million over 10 years for Laboratory Corp. of America, or LabCorp, to open in Raritan, and for $33.1 million over 10 years for Ralph Lauren Corp. to locate in Nutley.
In addition, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Inc. has applied for $29.4 million in incentives over 10 years for a Ramsey facility.
Other applications on the agenda include:
- Corporate Synergies Group, to locate in Camden, would get $15.6 million over 10 years.
- Hollister Construction Services LLC, to open a site in Newark, would get $4 million over eight years.
- Yoland Corp., to locate in Paterson, would get $3.9 million over 10 years.
- Lonza America Inc., to pick Morris Township, would get $3.3 million over 10 years.
- Vineland Poultry LLC, to choose Vineland, would get $2.2 million over 10 years.
- RSM US LLP, to select Edison, would get $2.1 million over 10 years.