Wolf Commercial Real Estate has bolstered its representation list, it announced, receiving appointments to serve as exclusive agent for 13 new properties in the South Jersey and Philadelphia areas.
The Marlton-based real estate services firm said in a news release that the properties total 113,000 square feet, and bring the firm’s total oversight to 175 properties and more than 4.2 million square feet of office, retail, industrial, health care and investment real estate in the two states.
“We see endless possibility in the properties our clients have entrusted to WCRE, and we are excited to connect new prospects with these assets,” Managing Principal Jason Wolf said in a prepared statement.
The New Jersey properties include:
- 25,000-square-foot retail building, 162 W. Cohawkin Road, East Greenwich;
- 25,000-square-foot retail building, 1140 White Horse Road, Voorhees;
- 25,000-square-foot medical office, 133-136 Route 73, Voorhees;
- 13,000-square-foot office building, 55-59 High St., Mount Holly;
- 8,250-square-foot retail building, 700 W. Browning Road, Collingswood;
- 6,700-square-foot office building, 513 Centennial Drive, Voorhees;
- 3,000-square-foot office building, 1504 Blackwood Clementon Road, Blackwood;
- 2,113-square-foot commercial building, 601 Route 130 N., West Collingswood, and 1,200-square-foot commercial building, 605 Route 130 N., West Collingswood;
- 2 acres, 1030 Auburn Road, Woolwich;
- 39 acres, 816 N. Black Horse Pike, Gloucester Township;
- 92 acres, 146 E. Evesham Road, Cherry Hill.
Other properties are located in Horsham and Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania.