Branchville-based Selective Insurance Co. of America, a subsidiary of Selective Insurance Group Inc., announced a number of new officer appointments.
- Charles Musilli to executive vice president, chief human resources officer;
- Jeffrey Kamrowski to senior vice president, MUSIC and president, Mesa Underwriters Specialty Insurance Company;
- Brian Sarisky to senior vice president, chief underwriting officer, commercial lines.
Musilli joined Selective in 1981 as an insurance trainee and has held a number of leadership roles, most recently as senior vice president, distribution strategies.
Sarisky joined Selective in 1991 as a corporate trainee. he most recently served as senior vice president, commercial lines underwriting.
Other appointments at the company include:
- Paul Anderson to vice president, brokerage underwriting;
- Carlos Lewis to vice president, regional claims operations;
- Lynn Moretti to vice president, complex claims and litigation;
- Christopher Carpenter to assistant vice president, property claims.