The New Jersey Law Journal released its inaugural “Jersey Dealmakers of the Year,” recognizing individuals and groups that excel in corporate, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, bankruptcy and other transactional practices in New Jersey.
The winners are as follows:
- Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi, mergers and acquisitions;
- Flaster/Greenberg, mergers and acquisitions;
- Donald Pepe, Scarinci Hollenbeck, real estate;
- Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti, real estate;
- Andrew Sherman, Sills Cummis & Gross, bankruptcy.
The winners will be honored June 21 at the Professional Excellence Event at Brooklake Country Club in Florham Park.