EY announced Tuesday the 33 finalists for its Entrepreneur of the Year 2018 Award for the New Jersey region.
The awards recognize businesspeople who excel in areas including innovation, financial performance and commitment to business and community. The winners will be announced at a June 28 event at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick.
The tax and advisory services firm, also known as Ernst & Young, has given out the awards for 32 years. Regional winners are eligible for the national awards, which will be given out in November in California.
The New Jersey finalists are:
- John Amalfe, Momentum USA Inc.
- Marc Betesh, Visual Lease
- Michael Caringi, Manufacturers Edge Inc.
- Jaswinder Chadha and Navdeep Chadha, Axtria Inc.
- Alfred D’Alessandro, One Diversified LLC
- Don DeGolyer, Vertice Pharma
- Marilyn Grabowski, Atlantic Infra
- Albert Hughes, Alix Group
- Joseph R. Jingoli Jr., Jingoli-DCO
- Doug Klinger, Zelis Healthcare Inc.
- Larrie Laird and Lisa Laird Dunn, Laird & Co.
- Roy LaManna, Vydia
- Martin Madaus, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Darren Magarro, The DSM Group
- Gary Marks, Opengear
- Jennifer Nevins, DW Smith Associates LLC
- Dina Opici, American B.D. Co.
- Utpal Patel, Sunrise Pharmaceutical
- John Payne, Compassion First Pet Hospitals
- Neel Premkumar, Dyla LLC
- Suuchi Ramesh, Suuchi Inc.
- Jaime Raskulinecz, Next Generation Services
- Anthony Rinaldi, The Rinaldi Group
- David Rosenberg, AeroFarms
- Christopher Schaber, Soligenix Inc.
- Bob Shah and Ricky Shah, ODZ Holdings LLC
- Ajay Singh, Slayback Pharma LLC
- Arthur Souritzidis, Momentum Solar
- Scott Stephenson, Verisk Analytics Inc.
- Harry Stout, Stout’s Transportation
- Tom Szaky, TerraCycle Inc.
- John Thero, Amarin Corp.
- Siby Vadakekkara, Marlabs Inc.