The New Jersey Ad Club presented nearly 300 awards at its 50th Anniversary Jersey Awards on Thursday night in Cedar Grove.
The Jersey Awards, which celebrate creative excellence in advertising, honor firms with first place, second place, certificates of excellence and Best of Show.
A look at some of the biggest winners:
- Giovatto Advertising took Best of Show honors as well as Best of Television/Video for “Broccoli” (Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo). The agency took home seven additional awards: three first-place and four second-place trophies.
- Marketsmith Inc. won Best in Radio for “The Honeymooners” (Paper Mill Playhouse). The firm won 14 awards in total, including four first-place and seven second-place trophies.
- DSM Group won Best of Social Media for “Big Shot” (New Jersey Business & Industry Association) and six additional awards, including one first-place and four second-place trophies.
- The Gruskin Group won Best of Newspaper for “Lake George Jazz Weekend” (Lake George Arts Council). The Gruskin Group won 18 awards, including eight-first place and four-second place trophies.
- The S3 Agency won Best of Out of Home for “Adopt a City Pet Campaign” (Liberty Humane Society). The agency won 12 additional awards, including eight first-place and one second-place trophies.
- CI-Group took home Best of Collateral for “GAR Mini Chair Design” (GAR Products). The firm won a total of eight awards, including three first-place and one second-place trophies.
- Partnership for a Drug-Free New Jersey was awarded Best of Public Relations for “Knock Out Opioid Abuse Town Hall Series” (Partnership for a Drug-Free NJ and The Horizon Foundation for New Jersey). It also took home four-first place trophies.
- Baldwin & Obenauf Inc. won Best of Magazine and Best of Digital for “Do Autism Differently” and “ATCA Landing Page” (Autism Treatment Center of America). The firm won 14 awards, including five first-place and three second-place trophies.
- Oxford Communications won 18 total awards, including three first-place and six second-place trophies.