Selective Insurance Company of America, a subsidiary of Selective Insurance Group Inc., announced 10 new appointments.
The following have been promoted at the Branchville-based company:
- Maria Orecchio to senior vice president, deputy general counsel;
- Jamie Beal to vice president, director of communications;
- Steven Bennett to vice president, field operations;
- Brian Bessler to vice president, field operations;
- Deneen Dallago-Lohan to vice president, regional manager;
- Michael Mazzarella to vice president, commercial lines underwriting;
- John Villani to vice president, underwriting;
- Contrina Hall to assistant vice president, regional claims manager;
- Nicole Hayes to assistant vice president, contractors strategic business unit leader;
- Justin Kohlhepp to assistant vice president, IT application delivery.
Orecchio joined Selective in 2014 as vice president, assistant general counsel. Before joining the company, she was senior counsel at Clyde and Co. U.S. LLP.