After the Legislature passed a fiscal year 2019 budget and Gov. Phil Murphy signed it over the weekend, there are a number of new revenue sources for the state of New Jersey.
Here’s a look at a few of them.
For some of the highlights of ROI-NJ’s budget coverage, click the stories below.
- NJ Society of CPAs: State could learn from errors of others when it comes to combined reporting
- Op-Ed: State budget is done. Now it’s time for N.J. to work on ‘stronger’ economy
- After another day of negotiations, Legislature formally passes modified budget and Murphy signs it
- Business group leaders apprehensive about budget: Siekerka says, ‘This is all a big ask of business’
- Editor’s Desk: It’s not revenue, it’s relationships: Why Murphy’s legacy is tied to business community’s willingness to go along with his plans