Toys R Us Inc. announced Monday that its subsidiary, Toys R Us Property Company I LLC or Propco I, has retained the services of Raider Hill Advisors, a real estate investment and retail advisory firm.
Toys R Us said Raider Hill will help maximize the value of Propco I’s portfolio and the rest of its subsidiaries’ properties, which include about 284 properties in 46 states totaling 14.5 million square feet.
The properties are former Toys R Us and Babies R Us stores, distribution centers, its corporate headquarters in Wayne and more.
The properties in New Jersey:
- Headquarters, One Geoffrey Way, Wayne, 585,216 square feet;
- Owned, 4476 Black Horse Pike, Mays Landing, 45,222 square feet;
- Owned, 600 Trotter Way, Freehold, 44,866 square feet;
- Owned, 409 Almonesson Road, Woodbury, 44,208 square feet;
- Ground lease, 500 Route 38, Cherry Hill, 50,651 square feet;
- Ground lease, 3265 Brunswick Pike, Lawrence Township, 39,117 square feet;
- Ground lease, 90 Route 10 West, East Hanover, 37,367 square feet;
- Ground lease, 100 Promenade Blvd., Bridgewater, 37,287 square feet;
- Ground lease, 1280 Route 22 and St. James Ave., Philipsburg, 30,4433 square feet;
- Lease, 599 W. Mt. Pleasant Ave., Livingston, 44,188 square feet;
- Lease, 3035 Route 35 North, Hazlet, 36,121 square feet;
- Lease, 634 Route 17 North at Ridgewood Ave., Paramus, 35,832 square feet.
Kirkland & Ellis LLP is serving as principal legal counsel and Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP is serving as lead real estate legal counsel to Propco I.