Fortune magazine released its 2018 Fastest-Growing Companies list, and five New Jersey companies landed in the Top 100.
Health Insurance Innovations, a Tampa-based financial services company with $262 million in revenue over the past year, topped the list as the No. 1 fastest-growing company determined by Fortune.
Here are the New Jersey companies, their rankings and revenue of the past four quarters:
16. Eagle Pharmaceuticals (Woodcliff Lake), $207 million;
41. Newell Brands (Hoboken), $14.493 billion;
55. Integra LifeSciences Holdings (Plainsboro), $1.287 billion;
60. Universal Display (Ewing), $324 million;
72. B&G Foods (Parsippany), $1.687 billion.
To rank on the list, companies that met certain criteria were ranked over a three-year period on growth in revenues, profits and stock returns.
To see the full list and methodology, click here.