A Morristown office property that was the recent site of a $7 million capital improvement program has seen four recent leases and a renewal, according to Cushman & Wakefield.
The 230,000-square-foot Class A building at 44 Whippany Road is owned by an affiliate of Marcus Partners. The lease deals there comprise more than 142,000 square feet, including:
- Alvogen Pharma US Inc., a global pharmaceutical company, 84,609 square feet; Gregg Kelman of GK Realty Services represented the tenant;
- Keller Williams Realty Metropolitan, a real estate firm, 15,404 square feet; Peter Shikar of CBRE represented the tenant;
- Orloff, Lowenbach, Stifelman & Siegel P.A., a law firm, 14,658 square feet; David Stifelman of JLL represented the tenant;
- Donahue, Hagan, Klein & Weisberg LLC, a law firm, 6,000 square feet (renewal); Susanne Newmark of Newmark Associates represented the tenant;
- Undisclosed tenant, 21,681 square feet.
Bill Brown, Jon Williams and Heather Polhamus of C&W’s Morristown office handle the leasing at the property.