Tangoe, a Parsippany-based technology expense management and managed mobility services company, announced a number of new executives recently.
The new executive leadership team includes:
- Sidra Berman, head of marketing;
- Mark Desautelle, head of sales;
- Ivan Latanision, head of product;
- John Nelson, head of customer delivery;
- Yaakov Shapiro, head of technology;
- Mark Troller, head of information technology;
- Sandi von Drateln, head of human resources;
- Rick Young, head of finance and administration.
“Tangoe’s customers are the industry leaders and America’s greatest brands,” CEO Bob Irwin said in a prepared statement. “They require the best technology expense management and managed mobility services available. They expect and deserve that their TEM and MMS provider deliver high-quality solutions, driven by executive leadership that demonstrates great vision and expertise.”