Sobel & Co., an accounting firm in Livingston, is hosting its Annual Nonprofit & Social Services Symposium, an event on nonprofits and social services.
Strategic Positioning: What’s Next For You? will share expert opinions in the nonprofit sector on the success and challenges faced while positioning organizations for short- and long-term sustainability.
The event will feature five panelists focusing on key areas in the nonprofit industry:
- Monica C. Smith, founder and CEO of Marketsmith Inc., will focus on marketing and branding;
- Bridget Hartnett of Sobel & Co. on finances;
- Helne LeFrois of Jersey Battered Women’s Service on development;
- Michael Davison of Board Coach, on governance; and
- Frank Abdale of Support Center, on change management.
Carlos Rodriguez of the Community Food Bank of New Jersey will serve as the facilitator of the event. Alan Sobel of Sobel & Co. will deliver the event’s closing remarks.
The event will be hosted at the APA Hotel Woodbridge, which is located at 120 South Wood Ave. in Iselin, from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 10.
Click here to register.