Bell Works in Holmdel announced this week that 15 new companies have signed leases for space at the 2 million-square-foot facility. The 48,000 square feet taken, in total, brings the office leasing at the former Bell Labs building to 80 percent of the available space.
“Bell Works continues to generate incredible leasing interest, having emerged as the pre-eminent commercial venue in the region — and one of the most compelling mixed-use environments in the country,” Ralph Zucker, president of Somerset Development, the creator of Bell Works, said in a prepared statement. “Each new company adds its own sense of vitality to the Bell Works community, not only among fellow office-based businesses, but to the long list of retailers, restaurants and other attractions that make Bell Works a truly unique destination.”
Somerset Development was represented in the transactions by a Garibaldi Group exclusive office leasing team of Jeff Garibaldi, president; Tara Keating, vice president; and Kyle Mahoney, vice president.
The new tenants are:
- Atrium Staffing, a woman-owned recruitment and contingent workforce solutions company;
- ASC Americas, a global provider of omnichannel recording and analytics solutions;
- Defined Spaces Commercial, a design studio and consulting agency;
- Ding, an international mobile top-up platform;
- Drive21, a project management and design consulting firm;
- Garmany of Red Bank, an office location for the clothing store;
- HarborOne Mortgage, a residential mortgage lender;
- Hillcrest Wealth Advisors, an investment advisory and financial planning firm;
- HiringSolved, an artificial intelligence-powered recruiting company;
- HYLAN, a provider of turnkey communications and electrical infrastructure services;
- Onyx Equities, a real estate investment firm;
- Performance Language Solutions, a patent translation and intellectual property filing provider;
- LightRiver Software, a company in the software-defined discovery, analysis and control sector;
- net, a company that uses technology solutions to connect job candidates to employers;
- 13th Legislative District, which will provide answers for the public on behalf of state Sen. Declan O’Scanlon and Assemblywoman Serena DiMaso (both R-Holmdel).
“We’re thrilled with the continued leasing demand at Bell Works, and are excited to welcome a series of new tenants to the unique and collaborative community we’ve created at this increasingly dynamic metroburb,” Garibaldi said in a statement.