The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce elected six new board members earlier this month, the organization announced Monday.
“We welcome these respected leaders to the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce board of directors,” CEO and President Tom Bracken said in a prepared statement. “Each of them brings a wealth of business experience that will strengthen our board and help us achieve our goal of growing New Jersey’s economy and making the state more affordable for everyone.”
The new board members include:
- Kathryn Foster, president of The College of New Jersey;
- Jill Kaplan, president, New York/New Jersey, United Airlines;
- Joseph Lebel III, executive vice president and chief banking officer, OceanFirst Bank;
- Paul Marden, CEO, UnitedHealthcare, New Jersey;
- Shelly Punchatz, general manager of global education and workforce development, ETS;
- Gary Stockbridge, region president, Atlantic City Electric.