The new ROI-NJ Podcast lets you hear straight from the business leaders and newsmakers in New Jersey. The podcast is a product of ROI-NJ, the premiere business news organization of the Garden State, and hosted by Managing Editor Anjalee Khemlani.
RTC established itself as an advocate for minority entrepreneurs since 2004. The organization now has plans to take its successful model and expand nationally — which it has already done in Chicago.
Hear more on this podcast with Jeanique Druses, vice president of global philanthropy for JPMC and Alex Forrester, co-founder of RTC.
Listen to more of the ROI-NJ Podcast:
- Episode 1: A talk with Tim Sullivan of the NJEDA
- Episode 2: Ralph Izzo on PSEG’s master plan for energy
- Episode 3: Nicola Michels on Choose New Jersey’s new office in Berlin
- Episode 4: Ralph LaRossa on wind energy
- Episode 5: Audible’s Don Katz on the lessons of Berlin
- Episode 6: Choose N.J.’s Lozano and EDA’s Mathews discuss Murphy’s trip to Germany
- Episode 7: Lozano and Sullivan recap Gov. Murphy’s trip to Germany, Israel
- Episode 8: Sitting down with Gov. Murphy to talk trade
- Episode 9: Maples on how N.J.’s cybersecurity is on top, but it can improve