The ROI-NJ Podcast lets you hear straight from the business leaders and newsmakers in New Jersey. The podcast is a product of ROI-NJ, the premiere business news organization of the Garden State, and hosted by Managing Editor Anjalee Khemlani.
Atlantic City has had its fair share of wins and losses in the last few years, but a recent fight outside a casino, captured on video, followed by an FBI raid on Mayor Frank Gilliam’s house, has given the state new reasons for concern.
With many economic development wins in the last year alone, Atlantic City looked poised for a long-term recovery. Will these new developments squash that hope?
Lt. Gov. Sheila Oliver, who oversees the state’s control of Atlantic City, shares her concerns and goals with ROI-NJ.
Listen to more of the ROI-NJ Podcast:
- Episode 1: A talk with Tim Sullivan of the NJEDA
- Episode 2: Ralph Izzo on PSEG’s master plan for energy
- Episode 3: Nicola Michels on Choose New Jersey’s new office in Berlin
- Episode 4: Ralph LaRossa on wind energy
- Episode 5: Audible’s Don Katz on the lessons of Berlin
- Episode 6: Choose N.J.’s Lozano and EDA’s Mathews discuss Murphy’s trip to Germany
- Episode 7: Lozano and Sullivan recap Gov. Murphy’s trip to Germany, Israel
- Episode 8: Sitting down with Gov. Murphy to talk trade
- Episode 9: Maples on how N.J.’s cybersecurity is on top, but it can improve
- Episode 10: Druses, Forrester on JPMorgan’s $1M investment into Rising Tide Capital