The Gallery Residential Brokerage announced Tuesday six promotions at the Wall-based real estate brokerage.
The announcement comes less than two months after The Gallery opened its third location. It currently has offices in Manasquan/Wall, Asbury Park and Red Bank.
“Our growth plan is accelerating, and the time is right to add infrastructure now to support the needs of our agents and their clients. Being proactive will allow us to make wiser decisions faster and the agents will have more resources at their disposal,” John Meechan, co-founder and broker of record, said. “As we look to expand, making the expertise of our team more broadly available is critical.”
The promotions include:
- Susan Heckman, director of advertising and marketing;
- Joseph McMullen, director of new construction and development;
- Kelly O’Brien, director of media and public relations;
- Eric Pearl, managing broker of Red Bank branch office;
- Jessica Petraccoro, director of analytics, data and economics;
- Beth Sarre, drector of operations.
“These promotions should signal that we are serious about our growth and creating opportunities for our agents. Unlike corporate models, we don’t seek to make our agents into profit centers. Instead, we do all we can to provide relevant resources for them to grow their businesses and succeed to whatever level they aspire to achieve,” Jeffrey Kniffin, co-founder, said.