The global law firm Goldberg Segalla has named several New Jersey-based attorneys as part of its newest class of partners, it announced Wednesday.
The firm, which has offices in 10 states and the United Kingdom that house some 400 attorneys, named 37 new partners this year, its largest-ever class.
The New Jersey-based lawyers — with their specialties and offices — included:
- Elizabeth A. Adekunle, workers’ compensation, Princeton;
- Teagan S. Allen, general liability, Newark;
- Leah A. Brndjar, product liability, Princeton;
- Elizabeth A. Chang, general liability/employment and labor, Princeton;
- James V. Durgana, workers’ compensation, Newark;
- Jonathan Fabozzi, trucking, Princeton;
- David E. Rutkowski, toxic tort, Newark.
The firm also named eight workers’ compensation attorneys as special counsel.
“All of the members of Team GS — over 1,000 professionals across the country — congratulate our newest partners and special counsel,” Managing Partner Richard J. Cohen said in a prepared statement. “These attorneys embody the promise we make to ourselves and each other: to be excellent lawyers, and even better human beings.”
Goldberg Segalla said it opened three offices and hired more than 100 attorneys in 2018.