The ROI-NJ Podcast lets you hear straight from the business leaders and newsmakers in New Jersey. The podcast is a product of ROI-NJ, the premiere business news organization of the Garden State, and hosted by Managing Editor Anjalee Khemlani.
New Jersey Department of Health Commissioner Dr. Shereef Elnahal just announced six new licenses for medical marijuana dispensaries in the state. But this is just round one, and the DOH has big plans for expansion and how the state will regulate and grow the industry.
Listen to more of the ROI-NJ Podcast:
- Episode 1: A talk with Tim Sullivan of the NJEDA
- Episode 2: Ralph Izzo on PSEG’s master plan for energy
- Episode 3: Nicola Michels on Choose New Jersey’s new office in Berlin
- Episode 4: Ralph LaRossa on wind energy
- Episode 5: Audible’s Don Katz on the lessons of Berlin
- Episode 6: Choose N.J.’s Lozano and EDA’s Mathews discuss Murphy’s trip to Germany
- Episode 7: Lozano and Sullivan recap Gov. Murphy’s trip to Germany, Israel
- Episode 8: Sitting down with Gov. Murphy to talk trade
- Episode 9: Maples on how N.J.’s cybersecurity is on top, but it can improve
- Episode 10: Druses, Forrester on JPMorgan’s $1M investment into Rising Tide Capital
- Episode 11: Lt. Gov. Sheila Oliver on Atlantic City
- Episode 12: Talking about Tax Amnesty Program