Day Pitney LLP, a law firm based in Hartford, Connecticut with offices in New Jersey, announced Wednesday six attorneys have been elected partners of the firm.
“These exceptional lawyers have demonstrated top-of-the-line ability and have formed strong and engaging relationships with our clients,” Tom Goldberg, Day Pitney managing partner, said. “We are pleased to be welcoming them into the partnership, and look forward to their continued success.”
The promotions are as follows:
- Jennifer L. Solberg to transactional partner in the Parsippany office;
- Alexis S. Gettier to trusts and estates partner in the Stamford office;
- Sebastian M. Lombardi to transactional partner in the Energy and Utilities practice group in the Hartford office;
- Ruth S. Moskowitz to trusts and estates partner in the Greenwich office;
- Robert G. Rahilly to transactional partner in the Stamford office;
- Jonathan S. Zelig to litigation partner in the Boston office.