G.S. Wilcox & Co. has closed more than $170 million worth of loans for a variety of apartment and warehouse properties around the state, the Morristown-based real estate finance firm said in a news release this week.
Two apartment transactions totaled $100 million in loans:
- Vermella West, a 280-unit Russo development in Kearny;
- The Winston, a 218-unit Petrucci/Mandelbaum project in Lyndhurst.
Five warehouse property deals totaled about $80 million in loans:
- A 417,000-square-foot property owned by Whitesell in Florence;
- Three properties totaling about 400,000 square feet owned by Adler Development;
- A 340,900-square-foot building owned by Forsgate Industrial Parks in South Brunswick;
- A 128,000-square-foot flex property in Wall Township;
- A 61,000-square-foot warehouse owned by Hartz Mountain Industries.
Thrivent Financial served as the exclusive correspondent on the loans.
“Thrivent Financial, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, has a commercial mortgage loan portfolio of $8 billion,” Gretchen S. Wilcox, president of G.S. Wilcox & Co., said in a prepared statement. “We have enjoyed working with their dedicated team for over two decades. Their flexibility and aggressive terms put them in front of the competition on an ongoing basis.”