Here are the New Jersey schools with the most affordable online MBA programs and their ranking, according to BusinessStudent.com.
27. Rutgers University, School of Business, Camden;
57. Rowan University, Rohrer College of Business;
65. Stevens Institute of Technology, School of Business;
66. Montclair State University, Feliciano School of Business;
69. New Jersey Institute of Technology, School of Management;
100. Rider University, College of Business Administration.
Here’s the overall Top 10 schools with the most affordable online MBA program:
1. Auburn University;
2. University of Nebraska-Lincoln;
3. University of Colorado–Colorado Springs;
4. Oklahoma State University;
5. Cleveland State University;
6. Southern Illinois University–Carbondale;
7. Lehigh University;
8. East Carolina University;
9. Boise State University;
10. University of Cincinnati.
The rankings were determined by five criteria: tuition, accreditation, acceptance rate, student support and engagement.
To see the full list, click here.