Gov. Phil Murphy announced Thursday the following nominations to New Jersey Transit‘s corporate board.
- Raymond Greaves (Bayonne, Hudson);
- David Rasmussen (Woodbridge, Middlesex);
- James Adams (West Orange, Essex);
- Reverend Janet Gasbarro (Absecon, Atlantic);
- Lynn Spadaro (Westfield, Union);
- Richard Maroko (Montclair, Essex);
- Freeholder Susan Shin Angulo (Cherry Hill, Camden).
“A strong NJ Transit board is critical to ensuring a leadership team whose sole focus is on restoring safety, reliability, and accountability to commuters,” Murphy said. “I thank the Legislature, the labor community, and our colleagues in transportation for their input, and I look forward to working with the new board members.”